sâmbătă, 30 martie 2019

Favorite Pieces From My Collection / Raf Simons / Rick Owens / Undercoverism / Margiela / and MORE

https://bit.ly/2UsmECo Enter to see the secret sale page at SvMoscow.
Hello! My name is David Negrete and this is the first video I have posted on youtube! Since I am planning on starting a Mens Fashion channel, I figured I would start by showcasing some of my favorite pieces from my collection. I hope you enjoy! Any suggestions for future videos please comment below! FIRST piece: Raf Simons "Flux Aetherium" S/S 2006 SECOND piece: Raf Simons "Poltergeist" A/W 04-05 THIRD piece: Rick Owens Raglan Long Sleeve S/S 2014 FOURTH piece: Juun.J / Rob Ryan T-Shirt FIFTH piece: Juun.J Mainline T-Shirt SIXTH piece: Walter Van Beirendonck T-Shirt SEVENTH piece: Issey Miyake Cotton Long Sleeve EIGTH piece: Undercoverism T-Shirt NINTH piece: Margiela Silver Boots Thanks again I hope you enjoyed!